Tuesday, January 13, 2009

tagged

Here's the scoop. go to your pictures, post the 6th picture in the 6th folder and write a little blog about it. Thanks Marlea!



Jerry and I not too long after we started dating. We look so young, and so skinny!


And for those of you who do this one, I also tag you - dare you - to stop what you're doing this second and take a couple pictures of your house to post...no cleaning first! (I stole this idea from someone else). If you're one of those obsessively neat people whose house is always clean, don't bother doing this as that will make the rest of us feel lousy :)


view into the main living room


my impeccably clean kitchen, you could eat off the floors - if you're tetanus shot is up to date


view from the front door...notice all the containers stacked so nicely. full of Christmas decorations waiting to be hauled to the shed


There you go, my house in all its, "I-have-two-babies, no energy and worked today" glory. I did vacuum yesterday so there's not as much pet hair as usual. But no way was I going to post a picture of my own room...it would make these rooms look spotless!

4 comments:

Riahli said...

I'm glad I already did this tag and I'm not part of the "take pictures of your house just the way it is" tag/dare. It would not be pretty, we just ate lunch, nuf said...

Marlea said...

Thanks for the comment on my house. I spent all day saturday and sunday cleaning. So i was totally up for the challange!!!
I am totally loving this house! It is a perfect fit for us and not to big. Oh and all on one floor!!! I think thats the best part. No more up and down a thousand times a day.
Thanks for the assignment. We will see if any one else steps up!

Anonymous said...

I love this tag...and your house makes me feel so good...like I'm not the only with a disaster!!! Although I'm wondering if it's a typo at the end of the blog where you say "I-hate-two-babies"...was it supposed to be "I-have-two-babies"...I mean I know you love your kids!!! Kristen

Megan said...

oh cripes Kristen...yep, I meant I HAVE two babies...not hate them!~