Thursday, January 15, 2009

8 Months...almost

My baby is going to be 8 months old on Friday. On one hand it feels like time has flown by and on the other it feels like he's been with us always. Trey has changed so much in just the last week and I'm very much looking forward to the next month with him. I remember this being my favorite age with Abby and I'm thinking it will be the same with him. He's started pulling himself up on things (only from a sitting position) and he seems so interested in walking. I had some errands to run in B'ham today and we needed to go to Target so I thought I'd let Abby play in the play area for a bit sine she'd been so good today. Trey was loving all the kids there and I think as soon as he's moving he'll be right in the mix of everything. We were gone a totaly of 5 hours today and he only had a 1/2 jar of food at the play area but wasn't fussy the entire time! I saw a new baby the other day that was the same size he was at birth and I couldn't imagine Trey being that size, it's amazing what you forget. But I have thoroughly enjoyed each stage with the kids more than the last and will treasure the time they are small.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That play area made me laugh when I brought my kids there. We're talking about the one at Bellis Fair right?
He's a sweet baby. You sure you're finished? I can't ever decide if I really am. There is not one inch of space left in this house. I think I might be able to squish one more in somewhere.

Don't you wish you could freeze your favorite age for just a few weeks longer?

Unknown said...

Every age is my favorite... Soak it up while you can!