Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh how I love thee...

Isn't she lovely? I've had the same purse since Abby was born and during my glorious, child-free shopping excursion yesterday, I came across this beauty...and even better, she was under $15! Makes me love her even more. It's big enough to carry the countless items that a mother of two small kids needs and for the moment is crumb-free although I'm sure that will change shortly.

I really don't care much for shopping (except grocery shopping, I like that) but I had money (thank you to all those who donated this Christmas to the Megan-needs-new-clothes fund) and Jerry was home and willing to watch the kids, so off I went. I found some fabulous deals and discovered that shopping alone and with money makes the whole experience much more enjoyable. I came home with 2 pairs of jeans, a half dozen shirts, some tank tops a new lady garment and my beautiful new purse. I think that qualifies as a success. If only the money/no kid thing worked out more often!

No comments: