Sunday, January 4, 2009

CKOTB

Who has the creepiest kid on the block? I do! Abby, in all her sleep-issue glory wanted me to watch her go to sleep. I mean, sit there on the bed staring at her while she went to sleep. What sane person wants to go to sleep with someone two feet away staring at them? NOT ME. And it's equally creepy in my mind to be the one watching someone fall asleep. I kindly told her that there was no way on earth Mommy was going to watch her fall asleep. We compromised on leaving her door partly open and the bathroom light on so she could see it. That seemed to work last night so I'm crossing my fingers that it will work again tonight. I'm off to bed now, hopefully nobody will come stare at me.

1 comment:

Marlea said...

I would have to agree that is very creepy. Kids are so funny with the things they think up to keep you in their rooms at night!
Just wait till that sweet little boy of yours wants you to "snuggle just for a lttle bit" it will melt your heart everytime!