Sunday, January 11, 2009

pictures, pictures, pictures

in her new sleeping bag, can you tell by the wild look in her eyes that it's bedtime?
pretending to sleep

sweet bubba

look at me, i'm on my knees!

I call his hair "duck fluff", isn't that what it looks like?
buddies for life - I guess this means no getting rid of him (rusty that is!)
hoping for a crumb to fall his way
chub, chubLots of Trey since Abby is not very cooperative these days and since I'm not making a card to send out I'm not offering her bribes either.
And a quick shout-out to some new family additions. My cousin Karla and her husband Greg had their second boy this month and my friend Kristen and her husband had their third child, a girl, who joins two big brothers at home. Congratulations ladies on a job well done!

No comments: