Thursday, August 21, 2008

poop and laughter

Trey laughed for the first time tonight. I'd like to say there is a cute story involved, however the precious moment occurred after our walk tonight while I was changing his diaper in the front seat of the car. Near the end of our walk we stopped to pick blackberries (or black strawberries as Abby calls them) and from 15 feet away I heard the Trey-bomb go off. It's only a 4 minute drive home but I didn't think we'd make it. As he was laying half naked on the folded down front seat I proceded to tell him how stinky he was...which produced THE LAUGH! It was so cute and I can't wait to hear it again. Laughing about stinky poop...he is his father's son.

3 comments:

Amanda DeHoog said...

I am all about the poop and fart humor . . . and it's only funnier when babies are involved! Hope you guys are going to the picnic tomorrow . . . I feel like I know your kids already from the blog . . . it would be fun to see them in person!

Unknown said...

yes we'll be at the picnic, can't wait to meet you poop-producers!

Unknown said...

that was supposed to say "your" poop producers, that's what I get for typing with Weston in my lap!