Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy anniversary to us! We have now been married for 7 years and no, neither of us are itching. We have accomplished a lot in the last 7 years together...buying and selling our first house, buying and moving into our current house, doubling the size of our family, obtaining three pets, buying a few new vehicles, changing jobs a few times (megan) and adding jobs (jerry). It's been a busy time. We are done moving for the foreseeable (sp) future and definitely have no plans for any more kids...or pets so I'm feeling pretty comfortable with where life stands. We've done all the big stuff, now it's just getting on with life.

Pancakes for breakfast started off the day. Always a big hit around here. Then Abby went down early for a nap and Jerry went into town, while I cuddled with Trey and watched a movie. If you haven't seen P.S. I Love You, you must rent it. The men-folk won't be interested, it is a total girl movie but one of the best I've ever seen. I think I may watch it again! We suckered my parents into watching BOTH, yes both, kids tonight so we could go to dinner. We had such a lovely, quiet dinner at Anthony's in Bellingham. My steak was beyond excellent and both of us were too full to finish our dessert! Trey wasn't too bad, he got pretty fussy for a little while but was calm when we came to get the kids. Abby of course had a wonderful time playing necklaces. She loves attention and was just over the moon about getting Grammy and Grampa all to herself (Trey doesn't really count since he doesn't do much interfering yet!). She bawled when we left and spent the next five miles saying "Abby go see Grammy for one minute...okay?" Then she joined brother in blissfull sleep the rest of the way home. Both are in bed and I think I'm headed there too. Here's to another 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49...however many years (look at that late night addition!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Megan! Here's to many, many more years of wedded bliss!

Anonymous said...

Happy annie you crazy kids! I can't believe it's been 7 years... Holy cow! Molly