Friday, April 3, 2009

ouch!

Poor little home-boy has been a tad cranky lately. I thought it was just a stage or the last remnants of his cold (other than the continuous snot drip) but while we were at Target he was letting out the occassional shriek and I managed to sneak a peek in his mouth and BAM!...the kid has 4 new teeth on the bottom bringing our grand total to 12 teeth! He NEVER lets me look in his mouth and for sure won't let me feel around in there so I was unaware of our newly erupted friends. At least I know he's not just fussy for nothing. I think that he's earned a few cranky moments. Hopefully he'll keep his outbursts to a minimum tomorrow as we are going to the zoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy!!! He doesn't bite when your nursing?? Took Isaiah to the dr. today and he has bronchitis, a sinus infection and pink eye in both eyes!!! Yuck!!!
Have fun at the zoo!! Kristen

Tonya Doman said...

Geez, he has more teeth than my 1.5 year old!!! Jake has 8 teeth only! He only has 2 on the bottom!

The last couple times you've been to Target have been memorable, haven't they?