Friday, April 17, 2009

3 days

I have been trying for three days now to write a new post and every time I get started someone wakes up from a nap, needs to go down for a nap, wants something to eat, needs to go potty, hits the other kid, takes a toy from the other kid resulting in ear-splitting screeches, needs a diaper change, falls down, needs to go potty, needs something to eat, needs to go potty, needs to go potty, needs to.....you get the idea. Right now Trey woke up early and is needing his mama and Miss Abby is bugging me to put some new tattoos on her. Hopefully I'll be back to write something later.

1 comment:

Marlea said...

AWWWWWW yes. Life as a mother of young children....so been there, still doing most of that. Glad I dont have diapers any more to deal with, but sometimes my assistance is still needed with the going potty.
Some day we will look back and laugh.....a really long time from now!