Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baseball!

This post should finally catch me up! After our trip to the playground and a stop at home for lunch, I got the kids loaded back up for a trip to the baseball field. I was in no shape (or mood) to go last year so it was fun to go watch. Abby was so excited to go and told me that she "needed her mitten to stand up and catch baseballs", smart cookie. Trey thought the whole thing was pretty neat, he liked all the clapping and cheering. Abby was quite a hit too, all she wanted to do was run so she did a lot of it behind the dugout, much to the delight and enjoyment of some of the spectators.
Jerry, the first base coach.
checking out the field post-game
she got to run the bases
rounding first
passing second
third base here she comes
they had already raked the dirt so through the infield to home she went
my favorite picture!
learning how to pitch
being silly!

1 comment:

Tonya Doman said...

I grew up watching my Dad play baseball every spring/summer and those were some of my best memories! I love the picture of Jerry and the kids together.