Sunday, March 29, 2009

this and that

So all 4 of us here are now sick with nasty head colds. The kids have a gross wet cough going on plus snot, snot, and more snot. They are like little faucets of fun. Jerry and I have managed to keep the snot from covering our faces in a crusty layer, gotta love Kleenex! Abby and Jerry are watching some NASCAR today and Abby drew this racecar on her Magna Doodle...no help from anyone. Pretty talented little lady.


even with snot all over her face she's cute
"Abby, will you marry me?" "No way brother!"
My back was turned for two minutes and somehow he crawled under the table found a bag of sliced apples (they were only a day old), opened the bag and started eating them. Yuck.

Yes I cleaned my fridge and Yes I did take a picture of it for proof. The oldest thing I found in there was a bottle of dressing that expired in May of '07, yum.

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

Funny you saw me at Fred Meyer! I was actually mad at Steve by the time we got to the produce section! He was not being a good shopper!!!