Monday, March 2, 2009

A Dog's Life

Trey managed to poop out the top of his diaper and up his back the other night. Like the amazing housekeeper/mother that I am, I took off his onesie, wrapped in the changing pad cover and threw it near the laundry room. Jerry is usually so great about getting Spray N' Wash on stains so when I saw that the onesie had been unwrapped and was lying on the floor with no poop and a big wet spot where the poop should have been I just assumed that he had given it a good scrub but couldn't figure out why it was laying back on the floor. I know my husband fairly well and he knows me, so I was sure that he wasn't responsible. I look around and see my four-legged buddy sleeping on my blanket on the couch and knew at once that he had....wait for it....EATEN THE POOP!!!!! He was promptly thrown outside with two breath-busting dog biscuits. Gross right? But he has eaten his own poop, Kitty Roca (cat poop rolled in cat litter), his own barf and the spit-up of both kids. What's a little baby poop after all that. At least I didn't have to clean it myself. I love dogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Megan, that's just gross! And too funny too... thanks for the laugh!

Marlea said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth....My dog would/has done the same.
I am so happy to be done with the diapers!!!