Thursday, March 19, 2009

I did it!

Well, when Jerry said that downloading the pictures was simple he was correct. It works exactly like the other camera's card. Being the tech-challenged girl I am I love that! Here's some pics from the week.



his "cheese" face

i love this one, Abby has a massage bug on her forehead in the background.
what her hair usually looks like
all Wii'd out
me and my buddy

fat Doodles showing off a sweet skill
a wee playing a Wii
all in pink, with pink bubbles
working on her "smile" face
showing off some pearly whites
naked baby!
so cute!
Daddy's a big guy
she made mom a special breakfast just like Kimmi does on Hi-5
guess who I caught eating some of the paint from the windowsill?

Oh yes, my baby boy will eat anything that comes near his mouth (unless it's a vegetable!). A wallflower from bath & body works was put on the windowsill upside down and made the paint bubble up. I didn't remember until I saw Trey chewing something white the other day and saw that he had picked some pieces off. I moved him away and then I'm sure I got distracted by another Abby-meltdown and never got back to covering it up and today I caught him eating yet another piece. I covered it with book tape so he shouldn't be able to get anymore. I tell you what, that kid finds EVERYTHING that's not nailed down and tries eating it. There is only so much baby-proofing one can do and Trey has become a master at getting around all my security measures. Raising a boy is most definitely different from raising a girl!

And in other fun news, Abby once again decided that she needed to go potty...and go potty NOW, once we had filled our cart at Target and were in the back end of the store. I asked her more than once if she needed to go before I got them in the cart and started shopping and I got an emphatic NO as a reply. Of course she waits until the most inconvenient time! I didn't even bother shutting the stall door when we were in there because with two kids and myself there wasn't enought room to shut the door. I love chaning less diapers but boy do I hate the middle of shopping mad dash to the potty runs!!!

1 comment:

Marlea said...

I just think that Trey is not getting enough to eat and thats why he is putting everything in his mouth...think about it....
Caymus has pooped strait playdoh and sand, separate occasions, but still gross!