Thursday, March 26, 2009

Par-tay

It was my niece Sophia's 3rd birthday in February and we all got together this past weekend to celebrate. It was great getting to see my siblings and other extended family, we don't get together often. The little kids hadn't seen each other since Christmas and boy do babies grow fast! Abby was excited to play with someone else's toys and Sophia was pretty good about sharing her things. Easton is quite the little mover now. I think he can cover in two "crawls" (they're not steps so what do you call them?) as Trey can cover in five. Trey was not too interested in Easton's play technique...some biting, pinching, pushing, etc. but they still crawled around and played together. Abby didn't have a nap the entire day and was so well behaved until around 6 pm, I must say I was shocked she didn't have any major meltdowns. I guess she saves all those for when we're home....lucky me. We have to take a ferry to get there and Ab wasn't too sure that she would love it but she sure had a great time exploring the ship. In all my trips on ferries I have never seen anything remotely exciting and on this trip there was a small pod of Orcas in the water...on the other side of the boat *sigh*, maybe one day I'll be in the right place at the right time. Next kid's birthday is Trey's...I can't believe he'll be 1!!!

on the ferry
Matt and Easton
Sophia and her olives
Sophia (still with the olives), Molly and Abby
Easton and Trey (they're only 7 weeks apart!)
Simon giving Sophia an "airplane ride"
Aunt Sally and Abby
Isn't Easton a doll?!
Uncle Mark and Abby
Trey bug
Present time!!
The "Cars" cake...Bethany made it herself!!! And she had the best food there, nice job Bethany!!
Babies are always good entertainment
Mmmmm, cake
Trey leaving his mark on the Bauthues house

No comments: