Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Did It!!

I weeded today. First time since last fall. I got the middle island that separates our house from our neighbors done. So nice to have accomplished even a tiny thing outside. It just hasn't been that nice out yet when I've had free time. The kiddos were helpful, they dug in the dirt, played on their swingset, and pulled each other around in their wagon. We came inside, showered together (oh what an adventure that is...the kids hate showers!) had lunch and they went down for a nap...so far a long nap. At least Trey is sleeping, Abby has been quiet but I don't think she's sleeping. Whatever, as long as she stays in her room, right?!

Plus, I hung up 3 pictures today. I could only find 3 nails so that was it for today. I did get all the frames filled so that I can finish the wall up the stairs. I finished Abby's on her first birthday, poor Trey had to wait until he was 2 to get a picture on the wall. Oh well. I'm hoping that I can get everything hung up by next week. I love crossing things off my list!!

No comments: