Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hodge Podge of Pictures

Nothing is in order because at the moment my kids are beating each other with blankets and a balloon...lots of crying, lots of yelling, a few squeaks of laughter...a lot of crying and yelling. Did I mention they are crying and yelling?? But I am determined to catch up on the blog by Friday.

In their awesome fort I made
My fort-building skills pretty much suck, good thing they don't care
We got our furnace fixed (it wasn't working for a week before we noticed. small problem, easy fix) but I guess the kids still thought it was cold. They also have blankets covering their laps. Silly kids, the blankets kept falling off while they tried to eat.
We were looking at BBQ's at Sears and I turned around and found Trey on the lawn mower. Ugh, boys.
No nap + car trip = OUT LIKE A LIGHT!
TACO TREY!


Jerry was the babysitter during spring break and on one day he packed the kids up for a walk, which they loved. Trey was somewhere going into or coming out of his cross-eyed face. He loves crossing his eyes. Darn funny to see!
Jerry is super excited to have a little buddy to play with. Trey is talking up a storm and can now use words and ask Daddy to play "cars in kitchen". So fun, he loves cars, video games (especially baseball and football), guns, swords and all things boy.



Jerry is gone to camp this week with ALL the 6th graders from Sedro. He has worked all year on getting things organized and especially put in some long hours in the last few weeks. Seems like things are going okay for them. Weather hasn't been super great but hey, it's Washington, in April. I can't wait for him to come home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trey is so cute, I love his hair! Fort building... I'm in the same boat as you!!!! My version is a card table with a blanket thrown over it! :-)