Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Jerry!

It was Jerry's 33rd birthday on the 11th, a Sunday this year which was great for us! I asked Abby that morning if we should get dad a doughnut for breakfast and she said "No! Daddy would LOVE a cinnamon roll!". Who am I to deny Princess Abby? When Trey got up the kids and I headed off to pick up the cinnamon rolls and coffee/chocolate milk. I found one of the kids' birthday banners and we hung that up and then I sent Abby to wake up her daddy.
A round of "Happy Birthday" or some toddler's variation of that was sung and Trey helped Jerry blow out his candle. A fun birthday tradition has begun! I even used nice plates :)
Hi-5!

Then Jerry went out and bought himself a new barbeque as a birthday present and spent the afternoon setting it all up. It's nice...real nice. His parents came over to bring him a gift and we ended up breaking in the new BBQ and cooking some super delicious steaks! We were going to have brownies for dessert but somehow I managed to turn the oven off while they were baking and so we suffered with no dessert. oh well.

This kiddo LOVES a musical card!
New Mariner shirt! Pardon the red-eye, I was too lazy to fix it before posting. Some days I envision them with red devil-eyes though.
Abby reading to Bumpa. Girl is a bookworm just like her mama!

No comments: