Saturday, July 19, 2008

Silly Abby

Abby was quite the funny girl yesterday.

First she found a pair of rubber fireman boots (her size) in Trey's closet, She has recently discovered a love of boots and promptly claimed these as hers. They are black with yellow stripes and as we have watched Bee Movie about 50 times in the last week she decided they were Bee Boots. They are worn often and with pride now! She spent the rest of the morning running around like a crazy woman and was down for an early nap.

She woke up cheerful ate a great lunch, a meal she normally doesn't eat, and got a piece of licorice (shish as she calls it) for dessert. After a while she decided that she wanted to hold baby Trey. I let her hold him (with a pillow for assistance) all by herself. She talked to him, kissed him a ton, patted his belly and was so darling. We got most of it on video which I am so pleased about! I just don't think she has ever been as cute as she was at that moment!

Lastly, for eating most of her dinner I let her have a cookie for dessert. It's one of those Western Family sandwich cookies and she pulled it apart licked all the frosting out and put it back together. She put that cookie on top of mine and went to get a new one. I told her that if she ate the whole cookie I would let her have one more but that she couldn't just eat all the filling. So she sat on the floor and I saw her take a few bites. A little bit later she said she was all done. I asked her if she ate it or just put it somewhere. She told me she ate it so I gave her another one but took the top cookie part off. She ran over to her chair, ate all the frosting again and then walked over to her bee boots, lifted on up and put her cookie in it. I could see the other parts to her first cookie were also in the boot. I asked her if she put her cookies in her boot and she just started laughing this great big belly laugh saying "silly abby. silly abby". Oh how clever she is becoming!

No comments: