Friday, July 25, 2008

kiddos

I am in awe of myself. I killed a spider last night...not a little one...a big one. I whacked it with Jerry's giant shoe and it didn't stand a chance. Anyone who knows me knows that this is a big deal. Spiders are my phobia. Gross.

In other news, Jerry and I had the pleasure of taking both kids to the doctor today. Abby went for her 2 year check-up and Trey for his 2 month. Our regular doctor is on a long vacation so we saw a fill-in doctor today who was not my favorite but got the job done. Abby did not enjoy getting weighed, measured, looked at or anything else that needed to be done. And by not enjoy I mean scream bloody murder. She is now 35 inches tall and weighs in at 28 pounds. She's still a long and lean lady and only had to get one shot. No more shots until she's 4. Trey did very well. If you talk to him or smile at him he thinks you're his buddy. He has grown 3 inches since birth and is almost 25 inches long and weighs in at...get this...a whopping 15.1 pounds!! He's gained 5 pounds in the last 7 weeks and 6.5 since birth! Now I know why my arms get tired so fast! He had to have two shots and an oral medication but unlike his sister, he took it like a champ. Oh yeah, and I had to wake Trey up this morning to get him ready...why is that the one day we have to be somewhere he decides to sleep in??


Now for some pictures...
the famous sheepy jammies

"Is there something on my face?"



wearing daddy's red hat


rusty...he wants to be a baby so bad. maybe then we'd give him some attention. free to a good home!*




sidewalk chalk is serious business



her cute "cheese" face. P.S. 1976 is calling and wants it's hair back!

first time painting
Since I know you all want to see it....Trey's cradle cap. Pretty isn't it?
my big boy

and we shall call him FLAMINGO! Yes, he is doing this on his own, it's how he stands when you hold him up.






*no we are not really offering up the dog (and by "we" I mean Jerry...you call me and we'll talk!)

No comments: