Saturday, July 26, 2008

another day done!

Jerry left for his 48 hour shift this morning so it's just me and the little ones until Monday morning. Thank goodness it was a gloriously uneventful day. Trey was still recovering from the doctor visit and shots so he slept most of the day. Abby took a 4 hour nap (not uncommon for her) and I managed to get the house cleaned and do 6 - yes 6 - loads of laundry. Trey had a mega-puke episode last night, which resulted in Jerry having to steam clean the recliner...so I was a little fearful that there may be a repeat today. But someone thought Mom deserved a good day so not an ounce of spit-up flew from his mouth! Both kids are asleep and I am off to watch another episode or two of Mad Men. I'm trying to watch the entire 1st season before Monday when season 2 starts!

No comments: