Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Fun

What a relaxing day we had today! I got up early with the kids (surprise, surprise!) and took them down to the coffee stand for my morning fix and then they watched a movie while eating breakfast and I got the kitchen cleaned up, such a treat to do when there isn't a little munchkin hanging on my leg! Then the kids played for a long time and Trey was down early for a nap. Abby wanted another movie and promptly fell asleep while I was making her lunch. So I took advantage of the quiet time by laying outside for a bit, I do love a little sun (I know, wrinkles, skin cancer, etc but I did put on some SPF 2 so that's okay, right????!) After the babies woke up and ate we headed out to Target to get the kiddos some new swim gear. Abby got the CUTEST swimsuit and Trey got some man-trunks 'cause what else do boys swim in? We got home and Abby and I enjoyed some outdoor time while Trey and Jerry had some quality boy-time. Then Abby went over to our neighbor's house to help Erin plant some flowers and while she was gone Jerry mowed the lawn. Then dinner, bed time, some Jon & Kate Plus 8 (new season, so dramatic!) and here I am blogging in peace. Plus Jerry did the dishes, BONUS!!! Here's some pics of our day.
Trey is now a climber
Abby was not about to be left out of the picture action...aren't they sweet

Lilac's in her hair, I love it!
She's the most beautiful little girl!
the frog that I watered right out into the open
Showing off her new suit "superstar" style!
gracefully posing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I couple of things..first off I LOVE Abby's new suit...so very cute and trendy! Secondly, Jerry mowed the lawn AGAIN? Isn't that a new record?? Third, watched Jon and Kate also...what did you think?? Sounds like you had a great weekend! Talk to you later! Kristen

Unknown said...

Jon and Kate... ditto on the D.R.A.M.A. It was sooo sad to watch though.

Marlea said...

K so I totally missed Jon and Kate...sounds like I really missed out too! DANG
Cute kids. Very snuggly with eachother!
Give Jerry a HUGE high 5!!! He is rocking that lawn!
SPF 2? At least you put some on! I am sucking in as much sun as I can also!