Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clone Me Please!


I wish I had a clone. Abby is getting a new set of molars in and is experiencing a growth spurt, the combination of which is making her VERY CRANKY!!! She's bossy, demanding, loud, obnoxious, demanding, cute and funny, and did I mention demanding?! So much of my time is being devoted to dealing with her right now and poor Trey is getting not much of my attention. He's just the cutest little guy, such a ham, and is starting to walk and talk and I wish that I could spend more time with him and enjoy all these new things. With Abby I got to enjoy every moment since no one was competing for my attention all day, not so with my buddy boy. Hopefully she will snap out of her funk shortly so I can enjoy my days again.

1 comment:

Tonya Doman said...

I hear ya sister! i feel like Lucas gets most of the attention because he is so demanding of it. Jacob is so content doing whatever that he gets left out. I feel major guilt about it too. We can only do so much though!