Friday, May 29, 2009

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses

Abby is on a dress kick right now, good thing she got a couple new ones recently. We jazzed up her first dress yesterday with some pretty flowers in her pigtails.


She tried to go potty by herself which usually goes alright but she forgot to pull the back of her dress up and ended up peeing all over it. I think she liked getting to wear two different dresses in one day. Since she and Trey were both sleeping at the same time I got to lay out and enjoy some fabulous weather. When Abby woke up she asked for an apple and while I was getting it she stole my tanning bed, little stinker. Looks relaxing doesn't it?!
She wanted to wear a black dress like me today and is therefore wearing her fancy Christmas dress today. It has great twirl-ness to it which is a BIG DEAL to the little lady. I think she's dizzy most of the day from all her twirling.

1 comment:

Marlea said...

Lucy went through the same stage. She would only wear dresses that would Spin! Wow, not easy!