Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fab 4

I love my little family of four. To me it is pure perfection. Yes, there is laundry piled to the ceiling, unwashed dishes in the sink, baby food on the ceiling, crumbs on the floor, projects to be finished, and clutter to be cleaned but there is also a lot of laughter, cute kid moments daily, cuddles, kisses and many many hugs. It doesn't matter what kind of insanity is happening outside our house for inside it is a place of love. I protect my little family with every fiber of my being and they are and always will be the best part of my existence. We may be a small bunch but we are perfect.

2 comments:

Marlea said...

What a nice post. That was really sweet. Its so easy to get mixed up in all the crazyness...sometimes we just need to step back and enjoy the little things! Looks like thats just what you did!

Amanda DeHoog said...

so sweet!