Thursday, February 26, 2009

latest and greatest

I still feel like crap but at least it's just general cold misery and not the sinus junk anymore. I managed to clean the kitchen and start some laundry and my energy is now gone. I did not, however, want to disappoint my faithful readers, who I know check this thing every hour just to see what new shenanigans have happened, so here is my lazy, picture filled blog - enjoy!

does he look like jerry yet?
his new face

well, if Mom gets to, so do I!getting there

prettier still
drama queen? voila!

"Is there something on my head"

what she ate for breakfast today...and lunch
chosen attire for the day...wouldn't take the shoes off for nap
MMMMM...yogurt. A new favorite!
GOT MILK?

1 comment:

Marlea said...

Oh so cute! She sure does look pretty in her dress and shoes!
What a couple of goofs you have on your hands!
Glad your feeling better, still want to run away?