Wednesday, February 4, 2009

At least I got a massage today.

Abby has been playing in her room a lot more the last few days. I thoroughly encourage this as Trey is starting to pick up every stray little thing she drops and stick it straight in his mouth. She asks for a movie to be put in and then putters in her room, coming out every once in a while to see if I need anything (who's the mom here?) or to use the potty. She'd been quiet for an awfully long time today so I went to check on her and found her...drumroll please.... flossing her teeth! Now flossing your teeth is a great thing but unrolling the entire container to floss your teeth - not so great. Now, Mom dilemma, do you praise her for flossing or scold her for taking the whole bunch out? I couldn't decide so I did both. I then cut out the super slimy chunk she'd been flossing with, rolled up the rest and put it nice and high in the bathroom. Really, what kid likes to floss?



Then there's little Trey. This week he has eaten a playing card, a sticker, a marble (chewed, not swallowed!) and a piece of dog food. Abby never put anything in her mouth so I think he's eating for two!



But he sure is cute!


No comments: