Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 9 Month Birthday

Trey-bug is 9 months old today and what a fun 3/4 birthday it was. The weather has been so nice so we took Rusty out to play today. Then Abby blew bubbles for awhile which delighted him to no end. Then Trey got to eat a fanstastic lunch of mixed cereal w/ applesauce, some apple chunks, cheese shreds and Cheerios followed by dessert - grapes in a mesh bag. And this morning I put him down by his toys and went into the kitchen to get Abby some breakfast and he followed me all the way in there (up 2 stairs!). He has mastered going up....going down is a little bumpy, literally. What a busy week it has been for my little man, we love you buddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gotten so big. What a sweet baby. I wish I could add a little boy into our mix.

Marlea said...

I love how he looks so non expressive while going up the stairs! Like, yeah I have been doing this awhile! He is so cute! I love fat little ones!

Tonya Doman said...

He is adorable! Love him in green!