Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blah

I had great intentions of making this an adorable, witty post BUT I woke up this morning feeling like someone smashed my face with a sledghammer. I've got that NASTY cold that so many others have seem to come down with too and boy am I miserable. I'm not stuffed up but holy-moly my head hurts. So here's the highlights of the blog I was going to write:

1. We were Bejeweled (video game) and she was naming the shapes....including the hexagon, seriously where does she learn this stuff?!
2. There are little tear drop looking things on the game too and she kept talking about "pillows", at least that's what I thought she was saying, turns out she was saying "petals" and was very happy when I finally figured out what it was. She was saying it right but how did I know she knew what a petal was.
3. Trey can wave hello/goodbye on purpose...it's the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding?? Your not sick with a cold! Don't think I didn't miss that your husband took you out the night before you "got sick"...it was all of those "Keg Stands" that you were doing...I heard Bloody Mary's help! (: Kristen

PS- Actually, I truly hope you feel better!