Monday, December 22, 2008

new snow!

We woke up this morning to find roughly 3 inches of new snow! The trees are covered once again and it's a snowy-white winter wonderland again. They are doing a pretty good job of plowing the state roads (the city could use some help...they took the weekend off!). They plow so well that our driveway gets covered at the end making it impossible to get out without shoveling first, good thing that's Jerry's job. Here's more snow pics from the house, none from today yet, I'm too lazy to go take any!Abby and I decorated Xmas cookies on Saturday. She's getting old enough now that it's just something fun for the two of us to do. I remember doing it at my Grandma's house with all my cousins and how fun it was. Abby was far more interested in putting sprinkles on the cookies than using frosting but I kindly told her (500 times!) that the sprinkles wouldn't stay on without frosting, so I got to be the official froster.

No comments: