Sunday, December 14, 2008

*Hijacked Blog*

Good Evening Bloggers! This is Jerry, yeah Meg's husband.

She left this logged on, so I thought. Hey! I am going to write for her!

Just a quick note to share with you the Christmas Lights on the house! Yeah!

This isn't my first (nor my best) rodeo, but we do not live on a road that people drive by anymore and I do this for the family now.

This year's edition was done in the pouring rain *due to scheduling conflicts*... enjoy some past and present projects!

One of my first projects (w/ my brothers help), 2003.

This years edition, 2008.




One last shout out to my friend, Tim Corey, who helped put a new power box out front under the deck! Boy was that an ease on the lighting!

I'm out! Meg will now proceed to kill me when she sees this post! Nice knowing y'all! ~Jer

PS... my weather station works! :) http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KWASEDRO4


4 comments:

Megan said...

It's true, we used to have an AWESOME light display when we lived in a neighborhood but it's making a comeback now that the kids are getting old enough to appreciate it. Nice work Jer-bear

Unknown said...

Thanks Jerry! Loved the post, especially the pictures of past and present lighting triumph's. When Tyler wired our house, he put in outlets in the eaves, connected to switches in the house. I flick two switches, and *ta-da* LIGHTS! You can hijack the blog anytime.

JERRY G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JERRY G. said...

Our first house was like that (wired under the eaves). Now I just have one circuit dedicated to outside lights, and digtial timers to turn lights on at 430, and off at 10pm... its pretty slick!

No more hijacking for a while... Meg wants it back!

PS~ I might have to MOVE my wind meter, its getting low readings from being blocked by a corner of the house. Up we will go on TOP of the roof (after the snow is gone).