Friday, October 3, 2008

ummmm......

So I thought I'd use Tanya's suggestion of making a list of whatever to add to my blog page and make a list of the shows I watch each week and HOLY CRAP...I watch 19...yes 19 shows each week and that doesn't include the endless disney channel shows, movies, dr. phil, oprah, the news and myriad of other things that are on. I'm not sure where I find the time to watch any of it! I had to cut out a few this year too so my list was longer last year. And the list doesn't even include the summer "filler" shows that I watch...but in my defense the summer list is shorter. I rarely watch anything when Abby is up either, there aren't many that are kid friendly so most of the watching happens during her nap and at night. Thank goodness for DVR's...what did people do before that?? hahaha! But I guess I can thank Trey since he requires me to sit in a chair for hours a day feeding him. Well, I'm off to do a load of laundry and clean the kitchen so I can watch TV guilt free later!

No comments: