Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Husband

Jerry stayed after school yesterday to try and get some work done. He wants to stay caught up this year and not have to do the mad dash when it's time to do grades and other stuff. On his way home there was a fire call for a car accident on Hwy 20 so he stopped at the station and got on a truck to go to the scene. He did remember to call and tell me he'd be a little later than he thought so I waited awhile to start dinner. It turned out that it was a very bad fatal accident (you may have seen it on the news) and he didn't get home until almost 11. I made dinner for the kids and I and put a plate for Jerry in the fridge, put the kids to bed and watched some tv before going to bed myself. We all missed him terribly as the kids didn't get to see him all day but we are very proud of him for being such a hard worker and sometimes putting the needs of others first. I know he would rather have been home to see the kids before bedtime but he has a lot of pride in the extra jobs that he does. We love you Jerry!!!

No comments: