Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took a trip to the pumpkin patch this morning. We came home with 3 pumpkins and one very happy little girl!



Family picture (not the best random photographer!)


in front of the "great pumpkin"
riding the merry-go-round
How tall this fall?
catching ballons inside the big pumpkin

me and my guy

dad and his girl


finding the perfect pumpkin

got it!
pushing the wheelbarrow
such a diva!
changed into jammies as soon as we got home...and put on the apron of course

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Cute family picture! ~ Kristen

Unknown said...

Looks like family fun was had by all! Glad you found some pumpkins for the kiddos. Wayne doesn't like carving because "pukins yucky!" Oh well... many years of carving to come. I can only imagine the boys throwing pumpkin guts at each other!

Tonya Doman said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love punkin time. I hope you all have fun with the punkin guts!