Sunday, October 5, 2008

new color

My hair is a new color and now so is the bathroom! My friend Shannon owns Per Dona in Mt. Vernon and she happened to have an opening yesterday morning which worked out perfect since Jerry had the day off. Shannon's husband Tim brought their daughter Anicia over at 10 and Abby was pretty excited to see her best buddy. They were settling in to watch some Dora when I scurried on out the door leaving the men-folk to watch the children. It was so fabulous to be doing something fun for myself...by myself. I got to read an entire magazine, have some girl-talk and get beautified at the same time!

I then went to Home Depot and got a gallon of paint for the bathroom. The color I picked...Traffic. They must have been running short on paint names, it's sort of a latte color. I guess that's the same color as traffic, who knew? I got the bathroom painted in under 2 hours and then when back and retouched it this morning. It looks soooooo much better than the previous green and white with wallpaper weirdness that was going on before. I'll post a picture when it's all put back together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better post pictures of your hair also! What color did you go? Jet black? Christmas Red??Can't wait to see it! ~Kristen