Friday, May 28, 2010

Trey Turns 2

Our little buddy turned 2 on the 16th and the day before we threw him a good ol' fashioned birthday party. I had to work in the morning but got off a little early so I could rush home and do a mad-dash clean of the house before all the peeps arrived. I did the famous "put all the stuff from the counter into a box and put it in my room" maneuver so the counters were clean....but all the stuff is still in my room! We barbecued burgers and dogs, had a lot of other yummy food too, opened gifts, played, ate cake...a great time!
Trey's Wall-E cake that I made
My kitchen, with cleaned off counters!
Some of the Gardner family
Some of the Bauthues family
Abby got a new party dress for the occasion...and some new lip gloss
I finally woke the birthday boy up after an almost 4 hr nap...and he got some punch in his new special Wall-E cup
My niece Maddy playing with the fountain...it's a big hit with all the kiddos
Uncle Donald giving the birthday boy and wagon ride
Present time! When he opened his gift from Abby I said "What do you tell Abby, Trey?" And he said "Sorry Abby!" Oh so funny!!!! Yes, normally that's how that conversation goes around here, this time I meant "thank you" though.
It was Molly's birthday too the following weekend so lucky her she got to share the birthday spotlight once again. Story of her life! But I did make her some pink cupcakes
No pics of blowing the candles out, I think it might be on video?? Our camera died partway through the party and I was too busy with kids to be in charge of picture taking.
Abby and her VERY FAVORITE PERSON....GRAMMY!!!
Molly is the proud owner of an older....not old, just older....cat, Mabel. So she got some cat treats for her birthday :)
I think every kid got at least one turn in the wagon...so fun!
Trey made out like a bandit in the present department. Lots of outdoor boy toys, a couple new dart guns (so fun!) and some super cute new clothes. Can't wait for the next Gardner birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Trey! He's getting so much more big boy than baby these days, and is just adorable Megan!