Monday, May 31, 2010

Pancakes!!!

I'm Baaaack!!!! Hi Ladies.

Well, Megan has once again given me permission to post a few things on the blog... A few weeks back I found a super-sweet blog (http://www.jimspancakes.com) about creating crazy cool pancakes. Yesterday, I finally broke out the creativity and made some fun pancakes for the kiddos.

There is no special recipe just food coloring, lower heat, patience and ketchup style bottles.... Enjoy.

Trey's Firetruck....
Flowers for Abby....
Butterflies and Hearts for the girls too!
A for Abby (of course)....
She loved her flowers...
THEY WERE SO EXCITED!!
Not pictured were some baseball and pretty super sweet tri-color swirl pancake.

As for next time, I already have new bottles and more food coloring to improve my skill. Abby has already asked for a Princess Castle next time I do pancakes. You see the ladder truck in Meg's last post? Yeah, thats right... It will be LEGENDARY and Trey will love it.

No comments: