Monday, May 10, 2010

randomness

She wipes the snot across her face and it dries and has to be wiped off resulting in a rash that she gets EVERY time she has a cold.
She calls it her "radish"
They were a little out of control and since they were playing with the laundry baskets I decided to make them comfy beds to sit in. Haven't heard a peep since!
And my coffee cake just finished...and it looks REALLY YUMMY! I've been experimenting with whole wheat flour in my baking and so far it has worked out great. I substitute exact measurements and in the chocolate chip cookies there was only a slight taste difference, a little more oat-y but nothing the kids noticed. Haven't been able to tell a difference in the coffee cake. I even used it while making potato soup and it worked great. I figure that using wheat flour makes desserts a teensy bit healthier, hahaha!

2 comments:

Riahli said...

I like your way of thinking...the cake looks super yummy!! Since it's healthier you can eat more right...that's my theory. :) I love the laundry basket beds, great idea.

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to give it a try! Thanks for taking one for the team with all of your dessert research. :-)