Sunday, May 9, 2010

Trey has a new love...

and her name is Croquet






We went to a birthday party today for my good friend's twins who are turning 5 and Trey discovered that he has a passion for croquet. He played almost the entire time we were there and quite well I might add. He'd line up his mallet and whack the bejeezus out of the ball. So cute. I have tons of pictures of the Mad Hatter Tea Party themed party which I'll post when I get the all clear. It was such a fun day! It was our second party at the park in two days too. My niece Maddy had her first birthday party there yesterday and I forgot to bring my camera. Happy Birthday to all my little buddies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture. Priceless! Who's hat???

Anonymous said...

I meant to say, "Whose hat?"