Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

~11:16pm on July 7, 2006....the moment my life changed forever~
That was the moment I became a mother and my life was no longer about myself but about my new darling daughter Abigail Grace. I love you baby girl.
~6:57 pm on May 16, 2008...the moment my life changed once again~
That was the moment I became the mother again to my baby boy, Jerry Edward III. I love you Trey buddy.

Abby and Trey, you are the greatest accomplishment of my life. I feel so honored to be your mom and I still can't believe I am lucky enough to have the two most amazing kids on the planet. You both are so kind and sweet and smart and funny and all around awesome. I am so very proud of you both! I LOVE YOU!

And a special Happy Mother's Day to my own mom! You are such a great mom and the fact that you love my kids as much as I do makes me love you all the more. I never fully (okay, not even mildly!) appreciated how much you did for us growing up until I had my own little ones. I LOVE YOU MOM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Meggie Pie. And a Happy Mothers Day to you too. Yes, you never fully appreciate Motherhood and all it means until it happens to you. Know that you are an amazing mom and I'm so proud of you. The greatest thing you can do for your kids is love them..........and you do that in spades. Hope you have a good day! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

The greatest accomplishment of my life. That sums it all up, doesn't it? Glad you have 2 precious's who make you a MOM!