Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nooksack Christmas '09

Saturday was my family's Christmas Day. We celebrate a week early just to ease the crunch of the real Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. It seems that everyone has places to go and things to do and it's just not fun having to rush from place to place. Having it the weekend before allows for a relaxed time, lots of catching up is done and it's one of the few times that the little kids all get together to play. I took just a few pics (200 or so!) and narrowed it down to a good 30+ and to my family: if you didn't make it in many (or any) pictures I'm very sorry...the kids are probably just cuter than you! ;)

Abby and Trey in front of the massive pile of goodies!
He looks thrilled to be getting a hug from his sister
Have you ever tried to get 4 little kids to look at the camera - at the same time - and smile?
This is what you get
But aren't they cute?!
Caught one lookin'!
They really did have a good time, I promise! I think I'll be seeing that face of Abby's well into her teenage years.
Best family pic I could get.
Molly's favorite gift or an inside family joke? you decide!
I'm in love with Easton's blond curls!
A new party dress!
He wanted to put on his new shirt right away. And lots of wrapping paper balls were flying at this party!
2 VERY HANDSOME BOYS!!!
What kid doesn't need 1000 stickers?!
Miss Santa and her helper elf...best buds!
Molly and Abby
Boys and their toys!
Yes, there were adults at this party!
10 minute bobs break!
Who's getting tired?
Who heard she had more presents to open?
Comparing nail polish colors
Trey "the Tool man" Gardner
Cars go everywhere!
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Ariel
Cinderella
Belle. All 4 were "Just what I always wanted!"
My super awesome cousing Emily. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes you've ever seen! And don't mind Abby...she was not a fan of the mamarazzi
Stocking time
Best day of her life!!!!!!!
Aunt Sally and Easton. Ahhh, sleeping babies are the best.
"Mom, go away. I'm reading to my baby"
What a fun night. I wish everyone lived a little closer so we could get together more often. Good food, yummy desserts, lots of presents (let's face it, everyone likes presents!) and a lot of laughter!

No comments: