Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have you seen...

my daughter?? She is missing. Blonde hair, blue eyes, loud, cranky, in-your-face personality?? No? Me either!

She has recently decided that it is really fun to spend the afternoons in her room coloring, doing puzzles, putting stickers on everything and torturing the cat. I must say that I don't even really care what she's doing up there because it is QUIET downstairs!! Trey is off playing by himself. He's very self-entertained, loves playing with his boots and his blow-up bat/ball/tee set. Both come and say hi occasionally but for the most part I get to relax for a bit each day (I should be cleaning but let's face it, relaxing is much more......relaxing!)

How long can this continue???? I'm hoping at least through Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how lucky you are??!!! WOW!! I would love to relax. The sad thing is that it's been alot calmer around here since Isaiah has been sick. Poor guy hasn't moved off of the couch since Monday. He doesn't whine or even cry when he throws up. Gabe however is driving me NUTS! Good for you! Kristen

Marlea said...

Take advantage of every second! I am so glad she is starting to entertain herself! What a nice xmas gift to you!