Monday, August 10, 2009

Whew!

I think I'm finally caught up on all my blogging now. I used up every minute of naptime to do it, dishes will wait till later I guess! There have been a lot of blog-worthy moments over the past month but with two needy, super clingy kids I haven't had much time to sit down and put my thoughts down in writing. I'm hoping to be a little better about blogging this month and when school starts and we once again have a routine in our house it should improve more. And maybe when I am finally no longer world's strongest magnet for my kids I'll have an extra minute or two to spare. *sigh* one can hope!

Oh yeah, and I did not come home looking like either picture the other night...but I did hold down 4, that's right 4, margeritas. We even closed down the restaurant...I'm such a party animal. Who knows, I may do it again in another 7 months because it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments: