Monday, August 10, 2009

We're going to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat until we.....

are full!!! Trey has been such a great eater lately. He started off very slowly on the whole food thing but now he's eating like a teenage boy....anything and everything. He was liking blue and blackberries but decided that one day those weren't any good anymore but other than that he's liking most everything.

He loved enchilada night!



He has perfected the art of eating with a fork so we're working on spoons now. He has a tendency to try and fling food off his spoon, which entertains Trey and Rusty both but does not make mama happy! I got a burst of energy Saturday and decided to clean the stovetop so into his high chair he went with a spoon and some yogurt. I parked him right next to me and he was quiet for a long time and I'm not sure if it was the change of scenery or the fact that I was right next to him but he ate it all without flinging it all over the kitchen. Yay Trey!!!

No comments: