Sunday, August 30, 2009

234

That would be the number of pictures I have taken since I last blogged. Yikes! Not much of a routine around here lately and August is drafting time for Fantasy Football so once again I have not gotten around to posting anything. Since I'm too lazy to figure out how to post stuff under a different date I'm just going to start from where I left off and hope that one day soon I'll be back to the present!

A few weeks ago we, well Jerry, made some more progress on the kids' swingset by pressure washing it. I was in a mood to rearrange furniture and so I'd put the kids tents outside which they were thrilled about since they could watch Jerry work without feeling like they were too close to the action. Neither of my kids likes loud things, the vacuum, the garbage disposal, the lawn mower and especially the pressure washer. With the tent behind "bars" on the porch it suddenly became fun to watch and "Not scary at all" as Abby said. A couple drinks and snacks and they were both out there for a while. Now we, again not really "we", just need to get the thing stained and a few pieces of new wood put on the bottom and then put in the backyard....maybe it will happen this year??? Stay tuned!!

Abby eating her snack
Sharing personal space and her snack
Work Daddy, Work!
Ta-da!
Wondering when he'll be allowed to use big-boy toys. Stuck with just the bubble mower for now.

No comments: