Monday, August 10, 2009

Bauthues Family Picnic

Yesterday was our annual family picnic in Bellingham. Jerry was on duty for the fire department so I took the kids up there. Thank goodness for relatives! My kids were all over the place. Abby spent the majority of the 4 hours we were up there at the playground. It's right next to the picnic area so she could go by herself but honestly, what kids doesn't want some adult nearby to respond to the endless "watch me!"s. My mom and my Uncle Mark did a lot of the "watching", bless them! Trey was in and out of the playground a bunch, chased a poor dog all over, mingled a bit and even found a couple folks to play ball with. It was a fun day, as usual, lots of good food and fun folks. Can't wait for next year! Maybe if I'm not chasing kids around as much I'll be able to get a few more pictures.

Trey on a mission

Grammy and her babies!

Abby headed for the playground again.
4 hours of solid play makes for some VERY TIRED KIDS!!! (and one happy mom!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you updated your blog!! I was having withdrawls!! Good pictures, but looks like the kids are keeping you really busy! I LOVE your kiddie pool, where did you get it? How's life? Did you have fun on your "girl's night". E-mail me! Take care, Kristen