Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Fun

Friday was a big day...Trey finally slept in his crib! No more baby in our room, I am so excited about that. I find it very difficult to sleep with all the racket babies make.

Jerry had the whole weekend off and it was wonderful! I loved having a helper around. We decided to venture out on Saturday to the Business Costco in Lynnwood. They have amazing coffee cake muffins there that make the trip worthwhile. We also stopped at Babies 'R Us to get a couple of things. Trey did very well, a few in-car feedings kept him mostly happy. Both kids slept all the way down which was nice. No big meltdowns in the stores either which was good, Trey was fussy in Costco near the end but he was just hungry. Abby wants to be treated like a baby more now, getting carried around and just generally wanting more attention. Overall she's doing super as a big sister. I try to get in as much one-on-one time with her during the day as I can.

Sunday we spent a relaxing day at home. The in-laws came over in the evening for a little bit, they were surprised at how big the boy is already! A good dinner and baths and the kiddos were ready for sleep. Trey was great until 3 am. Then he decided he'd rather play until 6. I'm super tired today but that's the life of a mommy! I think once we get Trey a white-noise machine he'll sleep better (I hope).

No comments: