Monday, June 23, 2008

boat ride!

Abby got to on her first boat ride in Uncle Glen's boat today. She and Jerry went out to Big Lake to have some fun on the water. She was pretty tired before they left and fell alseep on the way and wasn't too thrilled when she woke up. Once they made it out on the water she did better. She wouldn't let her daddy get in the water but maybe next time. They were gone a couple of hours and she fell alseep on the way home and slept over 3 hours at home! I managed to get some yardwork done today and got the kitchen counter cleaned off and organized. It's my goal to get at least one project done every day. I want to have the house back on track before going back to work. I have found that the clutter in the house makes it very hard for me to relax at all. I've been a little cranky (or a lot!), not much sleep, taking care of babies, etc, it has taken it's toll. Hopefully getting stuff done will improve my mood. And getting a little help from Jerry when he's not working has been really nice too.

No comments: