Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Doctor visit #2

Trey had his 2 week check-up and circumcision today. My mom came down to stay with Abby while I took Trey in, which was super helpful. The doctor was called away to do an emergency C-section so our appointment got started an hour late giving Trey and I lots of one-on-one time. He was very good about getting weighed and measured, he didn't cry at all. He's a little chunk-chunk though, weighing it at a whopping 10 lbs 1.5 oz, that's over a 1.5 pound weight gain in 13 days!! He sure does love his momma! Then he got his surgery done, boy that was interesting. He was not too happy about the whole thing and after watching it, I'm so glad that I'm a girl! Hopefully it heals fast. A foot-prick later (for the PKU screening) and we were outta there. No more doctor visits now for either kid for another 6 weeks or so.

No comments: