Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Eve

We did have a party, I promise. The Corey family came over as well as my friend Ranelle and her family. We had 6 adults and 6 kids under the age of 5 here...that would be why we got a whopping 3 pictures of the night. Big plans to play a board game or two but the little people kept us so very entertained that no games were necessary. We did manage to get in a few good rounds of Mario Kart and eat our fill of delicious party food. We recorded the New York feed of the ball dropping and watched it around 9:15 and toasted the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010. All were worn out by that time and I think everyone was asleep shortly after, I know I was!

Can't say I'm sad to see 2009 go. Trey changed A LOT, Abby didn't change at all (still up at 5 and as difficult...or cute...as ever! Happy 2010!

No comments: