Monday, January 11, 2010

Start of Another Year

The new year started off like most others, a trip to the coffee stand and then a little morning cartoon action. Trey got his usual chocolate milk and Abby as usual didn't want anything. Since Abby has had her new princess babies Trey has been wanting them so Abby has allowed him to carry one of her other babies around so that he won't touch her dollies.
Poor Buddy woke up on the 3rd with a fever that just got worse and worse all morning. I decided that Abby and I should leave the house and go shopping for a while to keep her away from the germs. Right as I was opening my car door I heard Jer yelling for me...I knew immediately that Trey had thrown up. Yep, he sure had...all over Jerry and himself. It smelled gross and looked like wet cat food. Trey's first puke! He sat with Jerry most of the day but seemed to feel better after that.

What Abby decided to wear on our shopping trip...so darn cute!!
He was definitely feeling better by the afternoon.
Such a cute little guy
Abby and I battled about naps this week. She was told that even if she didn't feel like laying down and sleeping that she needed to have some quiet time by herself in her room. That worked for 2 days, she stayed in for almost 2 hours. The third day she only lasted about 40 minutes before deciding that she wanted to come back downstairs. I let her under one condition, she sit on the couch and watch a movie (I still had things to get done), and she promptly fell asleep. I'm happy to report that for the last two days she has napped once again...yay!!!
Asleep with all her buds
And for dinner since it was just the three of us, I let them eat while watching a cartoon. PB&J, bananas and olives, sounds delicious right?!

No comments: